What happens if I forget my court date?
If you do not appear in court on the date you are scheduled to appear, the judge issues a Failure to Appear Warrant which can include a cash bond. The amount set is according to the kind of traffic violation or criminal charge you have. Also, a copy of this FTA is sent to Little Rock Driver Control and your driver’s license is suspended until the warrant is paid.

If the FTA warrant is served by our warrant officers you will be brought to the police department and taken to jail if the bond cannot be paid.

Show All Answers

1. What is the difference between the Pope County Prosecutor’s Office and the Russellville City Attorney’s Office?
2. What is the difference between Municipal Court and District Court?
3. I got a ticket for a minor traffic violation. Can I keep it off my driving record?
4. I am a victim of domestic abuse. How do I get a protection order, and what is the difference between a protection order and a restraining order?
5. I was beat up last night by my husband and the police charged him with domestic battery and told me to get an order of protection. I would like an order of protection.
6. Can I drop charges in a case for which I was the victim?
7. I am a victim of a crime and I want to know how I can find out information about the case?
8. What are a DWI (Driving While Intoxicated) and a DUI (Driving Under the Influence)?
9. What happens if I forget my court date?
10. I have a returned check someone gave me for rent. They paid me $100 on it and said they would pay me the rest, but have not yet done so. Can I get a warrant?
11. Someone hit me and did not have insurance, although they showed the officer proof at the time. What can I do to them?
12. I have a hot check someone gave me how do I collect it?
13. How do I find out if I have a warrant?
14. Where do I pick up a police report?
15. I have a neighbor who has unlicensed or inoperative vehicles on his property, and he will not cut his grass. What can I do?
16. I am a landlord in Russellville and I have rented property to a tenant who has not paid me rent pursuant to our agreement, and I cannot get them to move out. What can I do?